Floor Runner Models CBT4, CBT6, CBTY4
Call 877-350-6200, or select QUICK QUOTE above
|Toyota’s CBT4, CBT6 and CBTY4 Floor-Runner models are highly reliable sit-down electric towing tractors designed with the ever increasing demands of your application in mind.
- 48 volt Electrical System for optimal performance in the toughest applications.
- UL-Approved Model Type E to meet specific environmental conditions.
- Helical Gears provide high transmission efficiency and lower noise levels.
- Hydraulic Drum Brakes provide smooth stops while towing heavy loads.
- Heavy-Gauge Unitized Steel frame construction.
- Heavy-Duty Front Bumper option available for added chassis protection (CBT4.6 only).
- Solid Pneumatic Dual Steer Tires increase tire life while providing the operator with easier steering and a smoother ride.
- Transistor Control System offers smooth acceleration and improved battery efficiency.
- Three-Wheel Platform and a Short Wheelbase provide a tight turning radius for maximum maneuverability and control in confined work environments.
- Cargo Rack allows operators to securely place packages onto the rear of the vehicle (CBT4.6 only).
- Transversely Mounted Drive Motor provides excellent power and gradeability.
- Center Pin Mounted Front Axle provides a smoother ride.
- Quick Release Tow Hitch option available to increase comfort and productivity by enabling the operator to release load carts without having to leave the seat (CBT4.6 only).
Ease of Service
- Brake Fluid Reservoir conveniently mounted inside the operator compartment for improved daily operator checks (CBT4.6 only).
- Low-Effort Battery Hood features a convenient handle and an assist damper that automatically holds the hood open for easy battery access (CBT4.6 only).
- Battery Roll Out facilitates battery replacement and service (CBTY4 only).
- Ergonomically Designed Compartment allows easy operation of all controls and pedals to help reduce operator fatigue.
- Electric Shift Lever offers fingertip control for fast and easy direction control changes (CBT4.6 only).
- Forward/Reverse Speed Control Lever provides fast and easy direction control changes and eliminates the use of a floor-mounted accelerator pedal (CBTY4 only).
- Fore/Aft Adjustable Seat and Spacious Legroom improve overall operator comfort (CBT4.6 only).
- Low Step Height allows for easy entry and exit.
- Small-Diameter Steering Wheel with a Two-Stage Reduction Unit provides effortless steering.
- Tilt Steering Column Option available for meeting operator preference (CBT4.6 only).
- Rear Lean Point can be adjusted vertically to the operator's desired position (CBTY4 only).
- Operator Assist Grip provides increased stability while traveling (CBTY4 only).
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Write A Review
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...